» More Asstes for my Route
Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:32 pm by chrisrose1993

» WCML south - London Euston to Liverpool Lime St
Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:29 am by Crowman

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Railworks-uk.co.uk on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Railworks UK on your social bookmarking website

My Life By Scott23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Life By Scott23

Post by scott23 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:24 am

well . i was born in scunthorpe , lived here most of my life , as as far as i can remember ive been interested in trains , from about 5 years old i can remember them , it was infants school and the railway through scunthorpe was directly at the back of my school , we would hear the 37's and 47's comming and run to the fence to watch them pass , then as the yaers went by i slowly watched the railway yards being pulled up to make way for a baron featureless wasteland , a shame in my opinion

then came adolesence , and still i was fixated on trains , and i did get the odd coment from the bullys at school , but i was bigger than most of them so they would just whimper away if i glared in their direction , i also learned to play guitar , my grandad taught me and for a while he also became my best friend , sadly he died of lung cancer so i stopped playing

after school i joined the army and served in iraq and afgahn and rose the ranks , i was mainly a recovery mechanic but i volunteered for any patrol or rescue mission i could - earning me a good name in my battalion (104 (Force Support) Battalions REME - 101 Logistic Brigade) . only did 2 tours and got sick of the barbaric nature of both sides so i left and moved home to my mum and dad

back in england i had many jobs , mainly on the steelworks in scunthorpe as there was not alot of other things to doo , i also worked as a dealer in loncoln and at various slaughter houses in the scunthorpe area , i also have a girlfriend , shes amazing and i couldnt ask for anthing more perfect , she understands my history and never judges me , but i shant bore you with that kinda stuff , im currently un employed as of christmas but im looking for work

thats a short summary of my life up to now , anything else happens i will write it here

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: My Life By Scott23

Post by grumplstink on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:39 am

Thanks scott23, a nice interesting post, much appreciated.
grumplstink

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisrose1993 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:43 am

scott23 wrote:
after school i joined the army and served in iraq and afgahn and rose the ranks , i was mainly a recovery mechanic but i volunteered for any patrol or rescue mission i could - earning me a good name in my battalion (104 (Force Support) Battalions REME - 101 Logistic Brigade) . only did 2 tours and got sick of the barbaric nature of both sides so i left and moved home to my mum and dad

Much respect for you
chrisrose1993
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top